Monday, February 22, 2010

We are who we were when
Could have been lovers but least you're still my day late friend


I'm obviously listening to Day late friend by Anberlin :]

Actually I like the line "Insignificantly enough, we both have significant others" but its been used as a title somewhere already!



After many hours spent on this drawing, I realised the perspective of the water level is WRONG. the water. level. looks. wrong. FML. Drawing a glass of water is tough. I need to improve on my sketching skills D: I wish I wouldn't need sleep everyday so I can practice :(

Guess I'm still okay with this sketch considering I'm out of practice for sketching, but I'm really spending FAR too much time on it! If only I had the luxury of time.



On a brighter note, here are some photos from yesterday's lunch with my family. My dad's left for hongkong again :/

Forgot to take a picture of the name of the restaurant. -.-


the sashimi was like seriously 1 cm thick (L) Damn good. Scallops bloody fresh, tuna and salmon and some other sashimi too. Prawn was sweet, what more could one ask for?




My cold ramen (Y) Sauce was a little sour, which gave it a great taste.


Pomelo sorbet (L) Non-creamy and light, I like.


fried Sakura ebi. These fried prawns are TINY! around 1.5 cm.


my mom and dad


my bro and I

I wish I could be a food journalist, then I can eat all sorts of amazing stuff like these everyday :(




Let me express my love for paper bags (L)


purchases at the Fox sale, knits are so pretty!
If you can't tell what they are, its a hoodie a top and a thick jacket.
(and the two bottles of stuff from body shop. I'm ADDICTED to the scent of the cherry blossom body mist.)



Got this mustang shirt from topshop at bugis today. Looks like a painting, no?

So there you go. To make up for the loss of my wolf top (which I never bought cause it was OOS everywhere D:). That top was so gorgeous even this one can't make up for it :(


Gonna continue with my art.

Not having any sleep tonight!

No comments: